Wednesday, August 8, 2007

It's WIN Every Tuesday Night

WIN....the acronym for Worship and Intercession Night. It never cease to excite me as I look forward to spending 2 hours every Tuesday night in the Chapel....singing, worshipping, listening and interceding for and on behalf of the church. God never disappoints! He made His presence felt in so many different ways.....the joy..the peace..the stillness...the repentant heart...you never know what comes next! That's why sometimes it strikes fear in people's heart. The fear of the unknown....

WIN was started in PLMC as a prayer meeting 2 years ago for the cell church conference but slowly became a permanent fixture in PLMC's calender. It refused to be extinguished because the people hungered for more of God....more than 200 strong each week.

Why do I want to go? Well...It's a heart matter...

Psalms 84:10 and 27:4 sums it all up :

"One day in your temple is better than a thousand anywhere else. I would rather serve in your house, than live in the homes of the wicked. " (CEV)

"One thing I have desired of the Lord, That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple. " (NKJV)

No comments: