Friday, August 10, 2007

The Grace Gospel


A fellow blogger and brother-in-christ was recently asked to step down from his leadership position in church because of his belief in the teachings of Pastor Joseph Prince of the New Creation Church (NCC). Although I do not know the circumstances surrounding this ( I only read it in his blog), my curiousity is again aroused.

Often times I have heard of youths from my church making a beeline for NCC. This happened to my cell member's son as well as my own son who is now attending NCC. Although I welcome his move to NCC with open arms, I am somewhat perplexed by what I am hearing about the teachings, especially when the church leadership is taking notice and coming down hard on it.

So, where should I start?....The next best thing is to read Pastor Prince's book "Destined to Reign", which happened to be available at home (bought by Michael with my money, of course ).

I am already half way through....will post an update on my findings soon.


No comments: